The Maynuo M9812 is a programmable electronic load with a load power of up to 300 Watt. The load offers high precision with a resolution of 0.1 mV and 0.01 mA. The load is cooled actively by two internal fans to regulate the heat production. The load is programmable via computer.
The possibilities that the load offers are extensive. It can be used to test normal power supplies for longer duration and other situations than typical use. Apart from that it has a special LED mode to test LED drivers and it can test functionality of a battery pack.The load can be used in Constant current, Constant voltage, constant resistance or constant power modes
Battery Life Stability Test
In Constant Current mode the Serial electronic load can test battery life stability Set up the load to control voltage level
- Six high speed operation modes: CC,CR,CV,CW,CC+CV,CR+CV.
- Over current, over voltage, over power, over heating and polarity reversal protection.
- High luminance vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) screen with two line, four channel display.
- Intelligent fan system will automatically activate based on changing ambient temperatures.
- Soft-start time setting, activating the power supply in accordance with the set voltage value.
- Battery test and short-circuit test functions.
- Capable of rising edge and falling edge dynamic testing.
- Supporting external triggeron either input or output.
- External current waveform monitor terminal output terminal.
- Supports remote voltage compensation and multi-data storage.
- Power-on-self-test, software calibration and standard rack mountable.
- Edits arbitrary waveforms in list function.
- Available with RS232/RS485/USB serial interfaces.
Communication protocol :
M97 series programmable electronic loads work on the Modbus protocol. The data frame contains 4 parts as follows:
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED :
1 x M9812 Electronic load
1 x Manual ( English )
1 x CD Rom with software
1 x EU Power cable